- Born: 2 Oct 1875, Auchrennie, Panbride, Forfarshire 17
- Marriage: John Anderson Milne on 13 Apr 1906 in 16 Baffen Street, Dundee, Forfarshire 4
- Died: 4 Sep 1923, 11 Ogilvie Street, Dundee, Forfarshire aged 47 11,103
Cause of her death was Carcinoma uterus.
Noted events in her life were:
• Occupation: Domestic worker.
• Census, 1881, West Craigie, Dundee, Forfarshire. 37
Agnes married John Anderson Milne, son of Charles Milne and Elizabeth Valentine, on 13 Apr 1906 in 16 Baffen Street, Dundee, Forfarshire.4 (John Anderson Milne was born on 8 Apr 1878 in 100 Foundry Lane, Dundee, Forfarshire 17 and died on 31 Jan 1921 in Dundee Royal Infirmary, Graham Street, Dundee (Following Accident At Railway). 11,103.) The cause of his death was Traumatic Rupture Intestines, Septic Paratonisis (?) and Haemmorhage (had been crushed by rail trucks).