- Born: Abt 1789
- Christened: 20 Nov 1789, All Saints Church, Cockermouth, Cumberland 116
- Marriage: Lydia Barlow on 26 Sep 1813 in Cathedral, Manchester, Lancashire 116
- Died: Dec 1856, Holywell, Flintshire aged about 67 171,471
- Buried: 1856, St. John's (Anglican), Knutsford, Cheshire 471
Another name for Francis was Frances Musgrave.
From Christine Gill ....
A clue ...
"I too researched Francis back to Cheshire and eventually Cockermouth. I have got no further but was pleased to reach Cumberland as I was trying to prove a family story that my M-in-L's ancestors the Musgraves were descended from the Musgraves of Edenhall, nr Penrith in Cumbria."
Also "However, I have not been able to prove links to these other Musgraves and would be interested to know if your research has pulled up any links to Edenhall or Charles Musgrave (archdeacon of Halifax, i think). My M-in-L was convinced of the Edenhall link and my husband was even passed a ring with the Musgrave crest on."
Noted events in his life were:
• Occupation: General ironmonger.
Francis married Lydia Barlow, daughter of George Barlow and Mary Worthington, on 26 Sep 1813 in Cathedral, Manchester, Lancashire.116 (Lydia Barlow was born on 7 Feb 1789 in Stockport, Cheshire 42, christened on 1 Mar 1789 in Stockport, Cheshire,470 died in Jul 1864 in Liverpool, Lancashire 472,473 and was buried in 1864 in St. John's (Anglican), Knutsford, Cheshire 471.)